jueves, 30 jun 2011 at 14:13, it seems you wrote:

> here a situation that does not work:

> - given a viewmode (sort order 'Received') for a certain folder (say
> Inbox)
> - setting on Preferences: 'When view mode was changed: Ignore changes'
> - select folder and on message list change column sorting from
> 'Received' to 'From'
> - no select a different folder on that account with (same) View mode
> (say Trash)

-->> now also new folder has sort order 'From' wher it should have
> changed to 'Received'
-->> changing back to first folder: also 'From' is still active

> Second bug:

> setting on Preferences: 'When view mode was changed: ask confirmation
> for save'

> - given viewmode for a certain folder (say Inbox)
> - select folder and on message list change column sorting from
> 'Received' to 'From'
> - select a different folder (say Trash)

-->> no asking if changed view mode should be saved!

Confirmed both.

I  created this afternoon a BT for it without reading your message.

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8798

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.16.1 (BETA Professional OTFE
with iKey1000