On 22-04-2001 at 13:12:27 GMT -0700 (which was 21:12 where I live)
Nick Andriash wrote regarding the subject of "GnuPG Installation File for Windows
Users"
Using: The Bat! (v1.52 Beta/11) Personal

Hello Nick,

NA> No, that bug has been around for quite some time. Allie or Marck would be
NA> the ones to ask as to how long it's been around. You really *do* have to
NA> be careful when you are replying to a message... and another message is
NA> received into the same Folder you are in. That is when it occurs.

That's a new one for me. And in my opinion inexcusable! On a day to
day real world situation I must not have to worry about checking the
address when I hit reply.
If this is so long around than I wonder what priorities they have a
RIT, this is a serious security issue. I wonder if it's the time to
change clients again!?

Regards

--
Manfred