To check this with the current version I installed an old backup und then did
the upgrade from v4 to v5 again, this time to 5.0.18:

> - Still don't see folders on root level of IMAP folder list

Still there! Big showstopper!!

In fact, what happens after I upgrade is that in the folder view I see all
folders, including those on the root level. However, as all folder
synchronization settings get reset to "headers only" by the update (something
the user doesn't even get a message about), I have to go to "Manage IMAP
folders" to change that. And on THAT list, the folders on the root level never
show up, only the INBOX and its subfolders. Once I click OK in that window, the
other folders from the root level also disappear from the account tree and I
can't access them anywhere anymore.

It's easy to reproduce: In "Manage IMAP folders" I can create a folder, move it
to the root level, click OK, then open "Manage IMAP folders" again: the folder
does not appear on the list.
Server is Dovecot.

> - one of my two virtual folders gets moved to the bottom of the folder list
> at every start of TB

This one is gone. I guess it was caused by the virtual folder rename bug and
left a weird behaving virtual folder.

 Carsten