Hi,

TB is running in the background.
TB called on the screen, I click on some folder to view recieved mail.
TB pops up a small window, telling me,
    ... K bytes of storage space released
Another folder, another popup appears, telling:
    Looks like no folder processing is nessesary.
This happens almost every time I want to read recieved mail, no matter
what folder.

Hoever, I've set compressing folders on exit, but this happens while
TB is running... there's no exit, TB runs all day until the computer is
shut down in the evening.

How can I deactivate this behaviour?
It is really annoying.

--