Hello Maxim,

Monday, August 8, 2011, 3:29:05 AM, you wrote:

>> 2) why is this setting thebat-selected-language-depended?? I have Czech
>> language selected in Windows regional setting, but when is English
>> interface in The Bat!, message list displays default english setting.
>> This is same as in 5.0.22.4

> This is what users have asked about. The users wanted month names and week
> names in the message list to correspond to the language of The Bat!
> interface, for uniformity. Theoretically, we can add an additional option in
> the preferences dialog to use Windows default language rather than language
> setting of The Bat!, but that be too many options, don't you think? Do you
> think that this option to use Windows language rather than The Bat! language
> is really needed?

IMHO, giving us an option to use English date/time format to override
The Bat! UI language setting would be appreciated.

 Miles Chang                            mailto:drift...@gmx.com
Translator of Chinese The Bat! & AntispamSniper
Using The Bat! v5.0.22.5 (ALPHA) with AntispamSniper v3.2.6.4 & MyMacros 1.11a
on Windows XP (v5.1.2600, Service Pack 3)