Hello Scuddy,

Ever  since  I  started using my cell phone to access mail and changed
the  bat  to use IMAP4 from POP, I've had some strange happenings. I'm
on  50.20.1  at  the  moment.  There  was  an interim 'fix' release to
address IMAP issues but it didn't work well.

I  get  'ghost'  messages  that  just don't exist anywhere. Not on the
email  server,  they  just  wont  go  away  in  the bat. I've tried to
re-install,  clear  cache  and  such  but  I  think it is a bug in the
email/IMAP  mailbox  settings  or something. I can't keep deleting and
re-setting  up  accounts  as  was  suggested.  I lost too much valuable
information!

My  time  with  The  Bat  may have run it's course. It is just way too
unstable.

Cheers,

Skip   Stein

Free   Agent
Management   Systems   Consulting,  Inc.
http://www.msc-inc.net
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/skipstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SkipStein

Who is John Galt? (Reference Atlas Shrugged)

Direct: 407-545-2065
Cell:   407-683-6816
Office: 800-856-3193
Fax:    888-243-1843