Hello TBBETA Members!

  anybody remember the thread on certain HTML-messages being rendered
  far to the right by TB? Well, the problem got more annoying,
  probably because of the new Image Downloader:

  When I move the horizontal scroll bar such that the actual contents
  of the message is centre, so I can read it, it jumpd back after a
  very short moment.

  Please, RITLabs, make this a priority fix. Thank you!

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 5.0.26.9 (ALPHA) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1

Chat info upon request

Technique is important only insofar as you must master it in order to
communicate what you see... In any case, people think far too much
about techniques and not enough about seeing. [Henri Cartier-Bresson]