m> Hello all,

m> I found again something reproducible with VFs:

m> To test this, I use a bunch of read mails. No message download was
m> involved.

m> When I mark a message as unread in a real folder, the representation of
m> the same message in the virtual folder is not marked unread.
m> When I mark a message as unread in a virtual folder, the representation of
m> the same message in the real folder is marked unread.

m> And this is how to generate a negative message counter in VFs. Go to
m> VF, mark 2 messages unread, go to corresponding real folder, mark 3
m> more messages unread, go back to corresponding VF, press Ctrl + A and
m> Ctrl + M and you have -3 new, but read mails in the VF.

This behavior no longer exists in 5.0.26.17.

Best regards,
mse
--
Using The Bat! v5.0.26.17 (ALPHA) on Windows 7 SP1 32Bit, without OTFE