Dear Maxim,

 --->>> Maxim Masiutin / Tuesday 06. Dec 2011, 18:02:04
        5.0.26.17

> The Bat! 5.0.26.17 (ALPHA) is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb502617.rar

Issue 1 -- Ok v.16 and v.17 is crashing - first since a decade.
Issue 2 -- But there was another issue regarding Send eMail:

ISSUE 1:
When loading v.17 I see the folders and after a few seconds it a small
window is coming u saying the TB! has crashed and need to b closed and
if I want to send a report to M$.
Same has happen with v.16
I presume that it is this "Active Correspondence" Folder that creates
the issue. Ten v.14 is just running smoothly.

ISSUE 2:
After reverting back to v.14 I could no more send eMails. I tried with
other accounts that went without any problems but not that one here. I
had to restart the Computer and still then I was unable in sending.
I logged out and logged in again but then I used v.10 , did a "Receive
eMail for All" and then sending from that account was possible again.

No I am back to v.14 and all seems fine

Anyone having same or similar issues?

--
   best regards               | Using The Bat! 5.0.26.14 (ALPHA)
       Eddie                  | on Windows XP 5.1