Hello, Maxim.

> So, in your case, The Bat! will gradually fall
> back  to  just  one  connection  even  if  you  have  allowed multiple
> connections in the account properties.

Damn. I'm experiencing just this behaviour.
Responsiveness to user commands drops as a result 'cuz they can spend
several minutes in queue when there is background activity with
regular high-pri tasks like 'update folder counters (precise)'.
And yes, filtering performance, initially 4-5 times faster than
before, drops too. I managed to complete an SNES game (~1 hr) before
moving of ~1400 messages was done.

As I told earlier after performing investigation, your initial
suggestion to allow many clients to SELECT the same folder will work
in my case.

--
Regards,
 Ivan                          mailto:v...@mail.mipt.ru