Hi,

> My question is, did you
> have to completely delete everything and install from scratch.  I can't do
> that, I have too many filters and lots of folders.

just a short answer, its ~6am and work calls ;).
I case of 2 POP Accounts a made a backup of everything. After that i
uninstalled TB!, delete the folder and installed the latest 4.X
(search only MSI here in group).
After that i restore only POPAccounts and setup IMAP completely new.
Testing arround and setup latest 5.X.msi and get the *.26.18 over it.
Thats it, works.

**26.18 have a bug. "options/Usersetting" bring me a access violation.

F.P.