Dear Rick,

 --->>> Rick / Friday 17. Feb 2012, 22:06:18
        Add word to Dictionary failed

>> In my case, when I wrote a word that was not know to the Dictionary
>> and then selected "Add word to Dictionary" the word was still
>> underlined in red. Did the word underlining disapear in your case?

> Yes it did ...

Not in my case :(

>> BTW, how to check if a word was added?

> ... it will be found if you go to Spell Checker / Dictionaries and
> pick "userdic.tlx" It should be in there

I have something totally different (let me see if I can attache a
small picture). And further down I find the word HUNBSPEL.xxx THat is
not what you have and wonder what happen on my side.

--
   best regards          | Using The Bat! 5.0.34
       Eddie               | on Windows XP 5.1