Dear Rick,

 --->>> Rick / Wednesday Wed  28. Mar 2012, 03:44 PM
        IMAP and reading HTML eMail

>> But I notice that I am having some issues. One of them is a very
>> nasty one. When I get an eMail that is in HTML, TB! is hanging.
>> What happen: when I move the cursor to that post a small windows
>> comes up (for telling the user it is reading the info) and then
>> stays there. THe window has nothing in it. I then have to kill TB!
>> on a regular base, restart it and then it works.

> I get the same thing occasionally reading HTML in common folders

Just  upgraded  to  .4  and  the  "HTML-not-reading"  issue  is  still
happening. To be precise I have to kill TB! on almost every HTML post.

--
   best regards          | Using The Bat! 5.0.36.4 (BETA)
       Eddie               | on Windows 7 6.1