Hallo Eddie,

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 22:31:28 +0300GMT (13-4-2012, 21:31 , where I
live), you wrote:

EC> Maxim,  how  is  this handled with my client who only 1 months ago has
EC> purchased a license for v4?

Are you sure it's a v4 license?
>From the Ritlabs site:

Upgrade policy from The Bat! v4

We inform our users that from December, 23, 2010 we start pre-selling
license keys for version 5.x.x. Users that purchase licenses after
December, 23, will receive keys that work with versions 4.x.x, 5.x.x
and 6.0.

>From the same date, the upgrade from any previous version to 5.x.x is
available with a 30% discount. Users that preorder the keys can work
with 5.x.x beta versions before the official release.

Upgrade policy remains the same – every user of The Bat! 4.1 and
further versions are upgraded to 5.0 without key update. License key
for 4.x.x will work with versions 5.0.x.

The Bat! 5.1 is planned to be released in July, 2011. From this moment
it will be impossible to work with the program using previous version
keys, without update on discount.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

When do we get the chance to practice for the Moderator Toss Event???
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.1.0.1 (BETA)
Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
5 pop3 accounts, 2 imap accounts