Hello all,
Wednesday, April 18, 2012, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

> Could  you  please  test the The Bat! 5.1 MSI files and let us know if
> whey install well.

any reason why are included czech SSCE files more than 2 years old? :-(

I do not understand, what is the reason of these MSI files, but new
features can not be considered ready-to-use outside beta forum!

> [!] Message Tags

is this a joke? Are You really sure this feature is working well? I have
tried some easy tasks like creating new tags, editing etc. Some
disappeared from main sub-menu, some appeared duplicated in Tags editor.
Overall, tag editor is horrible.

nice idea, result: not prepared for daily use.

> [!] Built-in HTML viewer can be used

why is this included in changelog, that we can use internal HTML viewer
again? :-(

> System HTML viewer

additional joke for MSI package after week of testing, here are some
observations:

- 50% of HTML messages I have tested today has broken national chars when
is System HTML viewer selected

- SPACE can not be used for viewing messages, TB immediately jumps to next
message

- Alt+DownArrow/UpArrow for scrolling message body does not work

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 5.1.0.4
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.3.1.1
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM