Hi,

E> Alto, I have 1'233 (about) folders (with 13'000 eMail). So I need a
E> solution that it handles Folder arrangement too.

Well, to download the data you can use IMAPsize all right (see my
other message.) But this still doesn't solve the problem of how to get
it into TheBat without having to create the folders manually and
performing 1233 seperate imports.

Does anyone know if there is a bulk-import tool for TheBat? Is there
perhaps a command line option for the main executable? Then you could
simply do a batch "for each directory_name import directory_name" and
be done with it.

E> Aid4mail does also create EML/MSG but it it was not always clean and
E> had in some mails garbich.

Ahhh yes, as you say that I remembered something: IMAPsize stores the
message date in localized format. This means, if you are on a german
Windows, the dates in the msg-files will read "Mittwoch" instead of
the english "Wednesday". Some import programs choke on that, others
just ignore it.

Not too big a problem, but one should be aware of it in case something
goes wrong.

E> Cool thanks for the tip. Is IMAPsize free?

Yes. It doesn't appear to be activly maintained anymore, but I have
yet to find a proper alternative.

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:a...@treadstone79.de