Hello Cees,

>> New Feature: Inbox Analyzer
>> When  testing this feature, the mail is analyzed.  However, it will not
>> execute given
>> it reports, Folder not found.

>> Can anyone else confirm?

Ethan,  I  "cancelled" it because it would probably involve too much work to
correct, so I cannot say wether it executes
or not...

CS>  It started analyzing just yet when I fired up TheBat! all by itself so I
was
CS> kinda confused. It created an 'analyzed-folder' in which it put crap I
didn't
CS> want, read: junk so far so good. But how do I deal with this analyze thing?

CS> Right now I'm kinda confused. ;)

It started "analyzing" here today. Too many mails are wrongly analyzed.
Given the above and especially the fact that I don't know how one should
respond to this
(f.i. can each line be handled seperatly, can these changes be undone easily,
etc.),
I have simply deactivated the whole thing.

Is  there  anyone  who  knows more about this feature or has an analysis which
invokes less work when the result doesn't
suit his/her needs?

--
Best Wishes,
Mark