Hi Raymund,

RS>> surprised  after  I  found  it still there). Same is with lots of
RS>> registry entries that are not removed during uninstall.

RA> That is a Windows Installer behaviour that can't be helped. The WI
RA> is  designed  to work on corporate machines and soho (small office
RA> home  use)  computers  and  while on a local computer you might be
RA> able  to  clear  the registry keys of not logged in user that will
RA> already fail if that user selected to keep her data private.

OK,  so  that one would be Registry part, however, Ritlab could make a
small  program  designated  to  clean up what was left for single copy
and  single  users (as I am) OR at least prepare detailed guide how to
clean  it  up.  Not  every  one  is  an  expert  OR likes to play with
Registry. Just a wish here :)

As   for   left  data, there should be some pop-up message that data
were  left  on  the  HDD at X location and size of data is Y. There is
none  at the moment so user doesn't know that something is still there
;  I  found it by accident because I was short of 4GB on my laptop. If
it's smaller database I might not to see it for a long time...

>From  my point of view leaving data is acceptable if there is detailed
report  as  described  above. Personally I would remove such data with
Eraser  so  they  are overwritten couple of times ; but I need to know
that they are still there :)

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 5.1.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)
POP3 accounts (x5)

Saturday, April 28, 2012 (08:58 ; GMT+8)