[-] Text in editor must be wrapped in the same way as in viewer - window width
must be used to wrap text (Plain text (Windows) editor)new wrap for text

How do people feel about (for or against) the new change in wrap text..??

Before 5.1.6.1 text wrapped using the "wrap text at XX" setting in Editor
Preferences. I personally much preferred this way because if text wraps at
window width (which it now does in this version) if you have a larger monitor
(and most of us probably do) the temptation is to use the "return" key to
paragraph text which can of course mess up the way the paragraphs should look
when the email is received.

I know I can reduce the size of the editor window to "create" the impression of
text wrap but this only clutters the interface as then you can see all the open
windows behind which can be distracting.

I like to see how the email will look on most email clients and I agree a lot
of clients will wrap the email at window width but a LOT will display wrapped
at 60-70 characters and also a lot of users have their reading window smaller
than full screen (Outlook and Outlook Express default to this) - so it means I
can have the best of both worlds because in the compose window I can keep the
"guide" wrap to where I choose, but if I want to see how the email will look at
window width I can look at it in either the drafts folder or the sent folder,
as it is displayed windows width there.

Has anyone else spotted this change of "wrap" behaviour yet? and if so what are
your thoughts?

I'm not against change but in this particular instance I'd like the chance to
choose the wrap setting - if possible.

Steve