> Hello Rick,

R>> That just started in this version. If there are graphics attached, they
R>> no longer show as tabs on the bottom of the message
R>> Confirmations?

> you are not talking about HTML-mails, are you?
> I checked with a plain text mail with a picture attachment and this is not
> shown as a tab in .9 but appears correctly in .8

Any Message with an attached graphic. Most of what I get is HTMl and the
attached pictures have always shown as tabs until this upgrade. Linked graphics
of course do not show that way (although that might be a nice feature since
they are downloaded anyway)
--
Rick
Cannot open file "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\mail account

v5.1.6.9 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3
Using all POP accounts
I download all images