Hallo Rick,

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:55:35 -0400GMT (9-8-2012, 22:55 , where I
live), you wrote:

>>> Every time I try to use <control> G to flag a message, it is
>>> interpreting this as <control> V and wants to move the message.

> I use HTML / Plain Text. I have no idea of what might be going on

Shouldn't matter as it's a shortcut that's active when the focus is on
the message list.
However, I tried with rich text, and html (both viewers) and it didn't
matter, Ctrl-G kept on being Ctrl-G.
You wouldn't have a spare keyboard you could try, would you?

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Boy did I tell that moderator off when I sa-%$###@$ NO CARRIER
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/