> SOME GIF files do not display correctly (note the right-bottom)
> This appears correctly in other email programs. (File attached)
> Confirmations anyone?

Attachment is shown properly here as moving GIF.

If  you  try to put GIF file as embedded graphics in HTML message only
first frame of the GIF is shown.

Don't  know  if  other  e-mail  clients  allows  you  to use GIF to be
embedded in HTML message. No way I can check it at the moment thou.

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 5.1.6.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)
POP3 accounts (x5)

Monday, October 8, 2012 (21:53 ; GMT+8)