lunes, 22 oct 2012 at 05:41, it seems you wrote:

> I  am  not  complaining about it being in English, I am reporting that it is
> not opening a page for bug reporting.

I understand now, sorry.

It  redirects  to the support page of Ritlabs Customer Center. And it
needs user and password.

Time ago it redirected to a form for sending a message as you said. It
should be a better bussiness way of do the same. But I think as you as
if  this  is  ok,  there  should  be only one link redirecting to the
support page instead of two links to the same page.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.3.2.4 (BETA) Professional OTFE
with iKey1000