Hello Stuart,

Monday, October 29, 2012, 3:36:10 AM, you wrote:

SP> 5.3.2.5 has brought back the problem of disappearing message flags. Is
SP> anyone else seeing this?Did anyone else notice this in even earlier
SP> betas?

No, I have not noticed that and I use flags a lot. Every message that
I still need to reply to but can't immediately, gets flagged. A
Replied Filter will delete the flag.

At the end of the business day, I'll check for messages still flagged.
This is not only to get my "desk" cleared before go home, but also so
that any unreplied messages are still in the Virutal "flagged" folder
when we have a black-out (which happens every month or two).

SP> TB is the most critical software program I've ever used, for more
SP> than 10 years. It would be great if the developer's believed how
SP> important it could really be, to a much, much larger mass of
SP> people, worldwide, than it is now.

Well, it's important for me too and I have not experienced any
problems.

The only thing is that in the 5.x versions, when I flag a message in
too. I find that annoying but that is not as crucial as the problem
you mention.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.3.2.5 (BETA)