Hello Stuart,

M>> Has anybody else seen this? I belive it started with v5.3.4
>
> Someone had noticed it earlier and reported it here:
> mid:canauyol4kttxjxfdkkbk3_8gncxw2iykvtq2_vbyrcsjs7_...@mail.gmail.com
>
> I  hope the mid works. Haven't used it for years. :)

The mid worked fine :-)

But no, that was a different issue. He was talking about CC not closing
the *connection*, some times for several hours. My case is different, CC
completes sending or receiving, it closes the connection fine, the CC
window hides OK, but the icon in taskbar remains (some times only, not
always).

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.3.4.1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com