Hallo Rick,

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:32:45 -0500GMT (23-12-2012, 16:32 , where I
live), you wrote:

RG> Each time I delete a message from "All Mail" GMail IMAP folder, it keeps
undeleting itself.

Cannot reproduce that.
I deleted some mails, opened my gmail account in my browser and they
were missing there too.

In case of problems with an imap account:
Close TB
Open your mail directory with the explorrer, locate the directory
matching with your imap account, in that directory you'll find a
directory called imap.
Your imap cache is located in that directory, delete all files in that
directory.
Most problems with regard to that imap account will be solved after
clearing the cache.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

and also see how to really tick off a moderator.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.3.6.0 (Christmas Edition)
Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
5 pop3 accounts, 2 imap accounts