I have had this problem constantly (but randomly) since moving to windows 8 x64
I will create several common virtual folders and they disappear. I have not
been able to pin it down as to whether or not it may only be shutting down and
opening the program, changing login profiles or rebooting.
The files ARE in the database. If I use control+alt+shift+L they come back as
regular folders, which of course is useless. Right now that key combination is
not even finding them

Any ideas or confirmations?

--
Rick
"With a fascist the problem is never how best to present the truth to the

v5.3.6.2 (BETA) on Windows 6.2 Build  9200

Using all POP accounts
I download all images