> Like my browsers, TB! does not print background colors or images
> when it prints HTML formatted messages.  Unfortunately, unlike
> my browsers, TB! doesn't seem to be smart enough to print WHITE
> text as BLACK when it does this.  As a result, an email I printed
> today was almost entirely blank because the moron who sent it
> assumed that it would print the way a normal browser would print
> it (I assume.)

> It may be that I'm just not smart enough to find the appropriate
> setting in TB! and if that is true, PLEASE tell me where I tell
> TB! to render WHITE HTML text as BLACK.  I also didn't find an
> option to tell TB! to print the background color or image, either,
> which could make the white text visible by wasting lots of ink
> and/or toner.

> However, if TB! doesn't support these settings, I'd like to make
> a request that there is at least an option to render WHITE text
> as BLACK when printing.

You can change the color of printout's background manually by creating
and customizing a viewer profile in preferences->profile layout and
selecting it in print setup.
But that's a workaround, of course.

 Ivan                            mailto:v...@mail.mipt.ru
5.3.6.0 (Christmas Edition) on Windows XP