Ok, then I continue top posting. I sent the previous mail from my phone,
that is why the top posting happened. But it seems it is ok anyways.

Rick: I am scientist, I believe in facts. Here is my original answer
between ***-s:

***
> Does any else have the same problem? I am reluctant to reinstall as
> I have 22 accounts (don't ask) an more than fifty filers, some quite
> complex.

The solution is: DON'T USE/TEST beta versions if you can't handle what
comes with it.
****

1. Where is a cookie error?

2. I replied to Tony's saying that he is reluctant to reinstall filters...
If I would have 22 accounts and a very complicated filter system, I would
save it every day... (Copying my TB dir and saving the reg. entry)

Vili

--
Vili