>Address book templates will only be used when the person (or group) that have
>that template defined, are the first one listed

First - you are right - I mistyped the whole thing then corrected all but that.
Chalk that up to late night :)) I did of course mean REPLY TO ALL
I have a reply template configured in the address book, but if I reply to all,
it is not invoked. I listed the fact that I do use a FORWARD FOLDER template
since that may be helpful in tracing the problem (it may be overriding the
address book entry?) That of course would be a bug

--
Rick
Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, It's just a goddamned piece of paper!

v5.3.8.3 (BETA) on Windows 6.2 Build  9200

Using all POP accounts
I download all images