Hello Thomas,

M>> Can't confirm. See attachment.
>
> Intersting. I can't screenshot over here, but the New and Delete menu
> items are not here. Not on this computer using Windows 7, nor on my
> office computer (for which I bought a v5 licence today) using Windows
> XP.

Had you been fidling with Customise? You may try something. Exit TB.
Copy your 'tbuser.def' file in you MAIL directory to some other
directory end then delete it from MAIL. Re-start TB and see if the
Folder New and Delete options show now.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com