Hi,

for each attachment I can select the command "Open" from the context
menu. But there is no "Open with" command.

A command like this could either present a list of pre-configured
helper applications or simply use the same dialog that Windows
Explorer presents in this case.

With this feature you could e.g. directly transfer a received PDF into
a document management system or tag a MP3 before storing it to your
drive.

I think the possibilities are endless. Would you consider this feature
for a future version of TheBat?

Regards