>Thanks for your response. As it seems you are the only other user who is going
>to respond it suiggests that our problem is not very common and must be due to
>some local glitch at our respective locations. I have already tried
>reinstalling or updating any app. and Windows which might be responible but to
>no avail!

 It may BE a glitch or something else installed that is interfering. And if one
of us had the exact same computer and programs but were installed in a
different order ... ?
Windows can be whacky :))

--
Rick
"When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right." - Victor Hugo

v5.4.8 on Windows 6.2 Build  9200

Using all POP accounts
I download all images