Hello Maxim,

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/alpha/tb6005a32.rar

> [-] Fixed black zones in miscel SMTP properties (Alpha issue)
> [-] Black zone in Print Setup dialog (Alpha issue)
> [-] External Images were not downloaded for HTML message viewer (Alpha issue)
> [-] Using scroll wheel in address book gives a different response (Alpha
> issue)
> [-] Fixed black color for download images in viewframe (Alpha issue)

> We will also try to make 64-bit version available tomorrow.

I  was  able  to  down load this beta and get it to install.  However,
when I tried confirm the installation, the message header was missing.
 I  was  unable to create a new message, reply to a message or fix the
header setting.

I  had  to  return  to  the  stable  5  release in order to write this
message.

Jerry
--
Ethan J Mings
President, The Desk Consulting Group Inc