Hello GwenDragon,

Saturday, October 5, 2013, 3:30:35 PM, you wrote:

>> Unfortunately, we were unable to fix the 0-sized .att attachment yet.
>> And we were not yet able to make a 64-bit version available.

> Attachments with 0 byte size if receiving mail (multipart/mixed) from
> Android GMail app.
> Text body not visible, too!

I have been able to find the cause of this behaviour. By default, for
IMAP accounts, The Bat! doesn't load attachments to local base, so
they are stored remotely on the server. The alpha versions have a bug
that doesn't properly display attachments stored on server. As a
temporary  workarond,  you  can  configure to download entire messages
(Account  Properties  |  Main  Management  |  IMAP  Finetune | Message
download preferences).

 Maxim                            mailto:m...@ritlabs.com