Dear Lüko,

On 31 August 2017 at 06:00 wil...@luekowillms.de wrote and made these
points

LW>    I'm new to this mailing list, so please bear with me that I
LW> have never had the honor to meet you before.

Welcome. And you have your answer.

I  have  already  stated  that  we /used/ to use the [listname] and we
stopped. It is not open to discussion.

... <snip>

>> You do manual spam filtering with the Despatcher before
>> downloading? Wow. You must have a lot of time on your hands.

... <snip>

LW> •   doing it that way actually saves time, as my brain is faster
LW> than the PC and makes less errors (a programmed spam filter would

Had  you  used  the sorting office to pre-filter all messages with the
list  header  (this  filtering  is  done using headers only), not only
would the filtering have been far quicker than the human brain and eye
and more accurate, but only spam would have remained.

LW> •   browsing the incoming mail before it is filtered to the
LW> various specific folders gives me the hints as to where I should
LW> look first for something interesting.

LW>   And: "I do it my way!" as the famous song goes.

Others  have suggested that there are better, more efficient ways than
"your  way".  Just  because you use a less efficient and less accurate
method  of sorting your email than the rest of us here, you should not
be  asking  us to change something that has been working well for more
than a decade just to accommodate a single user.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v7.4.16.45 (ALPHA) on Windows 10.0.15063