Hello everybody,

  I have made a little update to the script below:
1st:  The script makes a success message with the file name of the ZIP file
created
2nd: Some other messages had been internationalized, e.g. added english here
and there

am Freitag, 22. September 2017 um 08:30 schrieb Lüko Willms:

> Please send the file TheBat_Exceptions.log from %APPDATA% and
> %EMAIL% folder, by email to m...@ritlabs.com (please compress the
> file with ZIP or RAR before sending).

  May I again recommend my script which compresses the Exception log from the
EMAIL folder, naming it with the program version of TheBat??.exe and the
timespan covered (I find nothing pertinent in %APPDATA%).

   Downloaed http://freesoft.willms-edv.de/TheBat/ZIP-TB-Exeptions.zip from
http://freesoft.willms-edv.de/

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen