Title: Re: Quick Search can not be reset anymore.
I have similar problem, I use quick search just to find email I need in this time, not to have permanent selection. In previous versions I could just type the word I was looking for, and after that delete the word, push enter and my list was full again. Now it is not working and extra combination CTRL + = is needed to reset filters. It not could be as it was before?

regards
Michal

Guten Tag Volker Ahrendt,

am Mittwoch, 29. November 2017 um 12:49 schrieben Sie:

>>> - Quick Search cleared → [Enter] → Still only mails containing
>>>   “sample“ are displayed in message list.

>> If I want to return to showing *ALL* mails, I simply close the tab
>> showing the seach word "sample", by clicking on the x. Then I'm
>> back.

>> I think it would be confusing when the tab says "sample" but
>> actually does not show a selection, but *ALL*

> But I do not use Message List Tabs¹ and I do not plan to use these.

  How else can you see the various selections and chose between them?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Lüko Willms