Hallo Tbbeta,

  due to some major Win1o issues I had to restore an old image of the OS.
  Which  had TBv7. I upgraded of course, found after a long search my key ;) but
  .. in the address book all of the certificates are gone.
 Certum CA Directory, Netcenter Member Director and Verisign.

 Any option to get those (standard) certs back of download from somewhere?
 Every  time  I fire up the email client it starts with a warning and if I would
like to continue.

--
Hartelijke groet,
  Cees Schouten, The Hague. The Netherlands