Hello Maxim,

> Hello Ethan,

> Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 12:48:31 PM, you wrote:

EJM>> Confirmed.  I can reproduce this error.  As a result, anything
EJM>> with a picture in the message using HTML format does not work.

> We have tried to reproduce this and were unable to reproduce. Do you
> know last version where it did work properly? We will make an MSI today
> and then continue looking for the remedy for what you have described.
As described in more detail in my post, I could reproduce it. The crucial
part is  that there are actual images embedded in the editor text. Then
TheBat! tries to save numbered images in the program folder for me. If replying
a HTML image, the images for that message had to be loaded. With non-loaded
images it went through.

Just happened to me again - someone I was replying to had an image in their
signature - error. I deleted that image in the editor - message sent.

I am using the x32 flavor.

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz