Hi Gwen

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 7:16:48 PM you wrote:

>> I found a problem with GnuPG encrypted messages where the arrived
>> message has GnuPG code inline in the text.

>> The message can't be decrypted - GnuPG throws an error message
>> (wrong ASCII and false "radix64" characters).

> HTML and PGP/Inline encrypted? From mailvelope or other clients?
> The Bat! 8.2.x is broken with HTML + PGP/Inline.

It was sent form Thunderbird/Enigmail with GnuPG version 2 and message
was plain text (UTF-8) - PGP/inline encrypted.

As said - a plain text message S/MIME encrypted works.

GnuPG version over here: 2.2.4

   Martin
   dagob...@yahoo.com

TheBat! 8.2.0.1 (ALPHA) Pro (with OTFE) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1