Hello George,

GΜM> Anyone? Any idea?

GΜM> Problem is when trying to download mail a google authorization
GΜM> page is opened and notifies my that I need to authorize The Bat
GΜM> v7 (yes, it says v7). No matter how many times I press allow it
GΜM> does nothing and finally fetching mail fails

there was indeed a problem with IMAP-Connection to Google. It was fixed in
Version 8.2.0.3.
I know it might sound silly, but do you have the latest version?
Latest is 8.2.4.2. After upgrading I would revoke The Bat's access
permission to Google and let it reestablish afterwards.

Best regards,
mse
--
Using The Bat! v8.2.4.1 (BETA) Pro on Windows 7 SP1 32Bit, without OTFE