Hello Dwight,

I am having the same problem often.

The Bat opens a window to have me sign into google to allow access.
When this happens I cannot close the window or use the cancel button
because it opens again instantly. If I do sign into google and grant
permission it still will not allow me to close the window.  While the
window is open it will not let me use The Bat is any way. The only
thing I can do is use Task Manager to kill The Bat.

 Spencer                            mailto:spen...@cse-inc.com