Hello everybody,

on Mittwoch, 28. März 2018 at 16:32 dal...@gmail.com wrote:

> since some beta version I have problem with empty message list. When I
> receive  new email - I go to it. And after couple of seconds the whole
> folder seems to be empty. I can see body of the message. When I switch
> to other folder and back I see the whole list.
> Is it beta issue? Anybody can confirm it?

   While I have not seen this problem, I am pondering the possibility that the
problem which my installation of TheBat! shows might be originating from the
same cause.

   This happens sometimes:
   - I click on a folder in the folder list to open it
   - then I click in the message list of that folder
   - then TheBat! tells me about an "Invalid pointer operation"
and then follows a series of Exceptions, which brings me to terminate TheBat!
and start anew.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany

Using  The Bat! Version 8.2.8.9 (BETA)
under Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 2
CPU by AMD type 586; Model: '6', named: 'amd athlon(tm) xp 2000+', level: 6, 1
core(s) with speed 1665