Hello Stuart,

>> No,  they  are  not  still  there,  but because I cleared them the day
>> after. But I will create a couple of then end leave them there several
>> days and see what happens.
>
> Thanks.
> Are you still drinking beer. I may have to owe you another one. :>)

Well, after more than 48 hours, with several TB re-starts and even the
PC a couple of times, the memos are still there.

Well,  I  never  actually drunk much beer, because you guys did owe me
quite a few but as you never paid them, I didn't drink them ;-)

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 8.3.0.2 (32-bit) on Windows 10.0
My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com