Hello Dwight!

On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 4:51:59 AM you wrote:

> With  this latest version, I am constantly interrupted by google, with
> a   panel   showing  that  the bat is seeking  permissions  to do certain
> things. When hit the allow choice, it just comes back, I am locked up.

Happens here, too. Once a day or after a restart of TB I could
understand but it happens quite frequently.

Currently not sure if TB already uses an app-specific password; if so,
there must be something wrong with the implementation.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

Twitter: Evo2Me

8.3.0.2 on Windows 10 0 16299

Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to
distinguish what is worth reading. [G.M. Trevelyan]