Hello TBBETA Members!

  Since this morning I have trouble sending mail when connected via my
  VPN to any server I have been using for a year. It worked well till
  yesterday. When I disconnect everything is fine and dandy.

  Changes since yesterday morning: TB! has been updated and Private
  Internet Access has been updated.

  My hosting service didn't change anything regarding SMTP; PIA's only
  technical change is “Updated nwjs to 0.30.5 (fixes a memory
  leak)”.

  Anybody a sensible idea?

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

Twitter: Evo2Me

8.3.0.13 (ALPHA) on Windows 10 0 17134

Worte eignen sich nicht als Versteck; Worte entlarven. [D.A. Wien]