andrei.sliusarenco via TBBETA:

> Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 1:33:42 PM, you wrote:
> > Luca via TBBETA:
>
> >> Martin:
>
> > I'm scared of trampling with that. If 8.2.4.3 also stops working I'd be
> > kicked
> > out of my email and I couldn't use TB anymore.
>
> Dear Luca, in wersion 8.2.4.3 was changed only google key for Thebat!
> May be it will help if you turn off 2factor auth temporarry and then try to
> register gmail account in theBat! agin

Would you please describe this procedure step by step please? I'm not sure I'm
following you and again, I cannot risk Google shutting me out v. 8.2.4.3 as
well. Thanks.

Please, note that we are dealing with 2 different problems here, both very
serious:

1) Oauth process fails with any version of TB after 8.2.4.3

2) The failed Oauth process *crashes TB* 100% of the times. Even if this were
a problem caused by Google itself, the fact that I cannot even *open* TB in
any useful way, and I am forced to *kill TB process* entirely, that's a deadly
serious bug anyway and should be addressed independently.
--
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 SP 1
The Bat! Voyager Professional Edition 8.2.4.3 (OTFE)

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it