Hello Ethan,

Sunday, September 8, 2019, 9:19:42 PM, you wrote:

> Is the information your are looking for at this time?

Thank you for your involvement. You may save this information for your
reference: how long does it take for the editor window to open, for the main
window to show up when you run The Bat!, for the sorting office window to open,
the folder properties and the account properties. These would the figures for
the version 8.

Later, when we release version 9 alpha, we would need the data from you how
long the same window took to open for the comparison sake.

So, as for now, just keep the version 8 figures saved. We will need comparison
data when we release version 9 alpha.

Maxim Masiutin

'Using TBBETA' information: