On Sunday, October 6, 2019, 15:56:08, Peter Hampf wrote:

> Just because it seems that nobody else has this strange problem, I
> have made a screenvideo just to show how it is here:

To me that looks like the Original Text pane - when I click Reply, the
pane also takes a moment before it appears, and the lack of bottom
notch on the scrollbar suggests that it's extended below the bottom
edge of the window (that this is possible is definitely a bug).

Does anything happen if you toggle the "Original text" option in the
View menu?

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Create the impression that you have already reached your level of incompetence.
       -- Peter's Rule for Creative Incompetence

TheBat! Version 9.0.0.4 (ALPHA) (64-bit), Windows 10.0.18362

'Using TBBETA' information: